Whale Watching at Puerto San Carlos
Come to observe those sea giants at Puerto San Carlos. From Dec. 15th to March 31st.
Enjoy a timeless experience that brings you closer to nature!
You'll be accompanied by a friendly expert local guide and have the chance to observe grey whales, dolphins and sea lions in their natural environment. After exploring Magdalena Bay, you'll have lunch at a local restaurant on Magdalena Island. Finally, you'll end your tour walking along the enormous dunes.
- 6:45AM: Pick-up hotel
- Boarding on the lancha (boat)
- Whale watching in the Magdalena bay. You will most certainly be able to observe dolphins and sea lions as well in their natural habitat.
- Lunch in a small local restaurant on the Magdalena island
- Walk along the enormous dunes of the bay and on the Patos island
- 1PM: Come back to your hotel
Departure at 7AM - Back at 1PM
Duration : 6H
Groups 1 to 5 persons
Cancellation 24H before
Included in the activity
- Pick-up hotel
- 2H-tour on the lancha (boat)
- Expert local guide
- Lunch (fishing of the day), water, fresh drinks and beer
- Respect of animals
- Excursion in small groups
- Special boats not disturbing the animals
- Help to developing local commerce, local fishermen
- Education on the environment's protection and preservation
Make sure you bring
- Warm coat
- Eco-friendly solar protection
- Camera / Go Pro
- Some cash (if you want to give tips)