Whale Watching at Adolfo López Mateos (from La Paz)
Departure from La Paz - Come to observe those sea giants at Adolfo López Mateos. From Jan. 1st to March 31st.
Enjoy a timeless experience that brings you closer to nature!
You'll be accompanied by a passionate and expert local guide and have the chance to observe whales, dolphins and sea lions in their natural environment.
- 6AM: Pick-up hotel in La Paz
- 9:30AM: Stop at Ciudad Constitución for a breakfast in restaurant
- 12PM: Arrival at Adolfo López Mateos
- Boarding on the lancha (boat) and whale watching in the Magdalena bay. You will most certainly be able to observe dolphins and sea lions as well in their natural habitat.
- 2:30PM: Lunch in a local restaurant at Adolfo López Mateos
- 3:30PM: Come back to La Paz and arrival at your hotel around 6PM
Included in the activity
- Round transportation from your hotel in La Paz
- Breakfast in restaurant
- 2H-tour in the lancha (boat)
- Lunch in restaurant
- Life Jackets
- English-speaking guide
Make sure you bring
- Warm coat
- Eco-friendly solar protection
- Camera / Go Pro
- Some cash (if you want to give tips)
- Respect of animals
- Excursion in small groups
- Special boats not disturbing the animals
- Help to developing local commerce, local fishermen
- Education on the environment's protection and preservation