Sian Ka’an Punta Allen
Local marine wildlife of Sian Ka'an
$ 193 USD /pers
Boat of 6 people max
Here's the schedule for this unforgettable tour featuring an English-speaking guide who's an expert on Sian Ka'an:
- Boat ride between the mangrove forest and coral reef of Sian Ka'an.
- Visit with wild dolphins, sea turtles, the odd manatee, and other local marine wildlife.
- Watching local and/or migratory birds
- Swimming in the open sea and beautiful turquoise waters of the natural "Blanquizal" swimming pool
- Snorkeling along the coral reef to watch tropical fish, eagle rays, and lobsters.
- Delicious local Caribbean meal at a beachside restaurant.
- Exploring a Mayan fishing village.
Departure: between 6:30 AM and 8 AM
Duration: 5 h
English, spanish, french, german and portuguese
Min 2 people
Easy 48h cancellation policy
Included in the activity:
80% of this adventure spent on water: Most of this tour takes place on a boat (4 to 5 hours in total). The van ride through the reserve takes only 30 minutes to arrive and 30 minutes for the return trip
Try the local cuisine: Lunch at a fantastic restaurant located in Punta Allen (fresh fish or meat, or a vegetarian meal)
Personalized service: Six people per boat, along with an expert guide and the captain of the boat
Boat tour of 3 different ecosystems (mangroves, coral reef and marine pastures)
Fruits, granola bars, natural water and blended fruit drinks.
Make sure you bring:
- Suncream Eco Friendly
- Cap / hat
- Cámara GoPro
🚙 Meeting point
Your guide will wait for you at your hotel in Tulum or Playa del Carmen between 6:30 AM ans 8 AM.
🍃 Ecotourism Initiative
- Educating and building awareness about protecting natural and cultural heritage.
- Respecting the wild fauna and flora. The guides are careful not to get too close to the wildlife.
- Visiting a UNESCO site and contributing to the goals of their MAB (Man and Biosphere) Program