Sian Ka’an Punta Allen
Discover the local marine wildlife of Sian Ka'an in private
Here's the schedule for this unforgettable private tour featuring an English-speaking guide who's an expert on Sian Ka'an:
- Boat ride between the mangrove forest and coral reef of Sian Ka'an
- Visit with wild dolphins, sea turtles, the odd manatee, and other local marine wildlife
- Watching local and/or migratory birds
- Swimming in the open sea and beautiful turquoise waters of the natural "Blanquizal" swimming pool
- Snorkeling along the coral reef to watch tropical fish, eagle rays, and lobsters
- Delicious local Caribbean meal at a beachside restaurant
- Exploring a Mayan fishing village
Departure: between 6:30 AM and 8 AM
Duration: 5 h
English, spanish, french, german and portuguese
Private Group - Min 2 people
Easy 48h cancellation policy
Your Guide - Luis
Luis is a guide of Mayan heritage who loves to share his knowledge of more than 15 years. He is committed to working with the communities of the Yucatán Mayan villages. He's involved in many projects. He is knowledgeable, enthusiastic and fun, just the type of person you want to travel with.
Included in the activity:
80% of this adventure spent on water: Most of this tour takes place on a boat (4 to 5 hours in total). The van ride through the reserve takes only 30 minutes to arrive and 30 minutes for the return trip
Try the local cuisine: Lunch at a fantastic restaurant located in Punta Allen (fresh fish or meat, or a vegetarian meal)
Personalized service: Six people per boat, along with an expert guide and the captain of the boat
Boat tour of 3 different ecosystems (mangroves, coral reef and marine pastures)
Fruits, cereal bars, natural water and blended fruit drinks
Make sure you bring:
- Suncream Eco Friendly
- Cap / hat
- Cámara GoPro
🚙 Meeting point
Your guide will wait for you at your hotel in Tulum or Playa del Carmen between 6:30 AM and 8 AM.
🍃 Ecotourism Initiative
- Educating and building awareness about protecting natural and cultural heritage.
- Respecting the wild fauna and flora. The guides are careful not to get too close to the wildlife.
- Visiting a UNESCO site and contributing to the goals of their MAB (Man and Biosphere) Program