6 Days in Baja California
Enjoy the vast desert and chance encounters under the sea
From $ 1,400 USD / pers..
Internal flight included / Without international flight
Discover an area that is still little-known and brimming with charm... BAJA CALIFORNIA.
This region, which combines desert landscapes, fishing towns and nature reserves, promises travelers a bright and colorful journey. You'll discover diverse marine life: whale sharks, sea lions, and thousands of fish!
You'll have the chance to explore Cabo Pulmo, a treasure-trove of marine wildlife where you'll be able to watch moray eels, rays, schools of fish, and bull sharks... a true diver's paradise!
The benefits of a 100% eco-friendly tour:
A journey that brings you closer to nature:
- Animal watching: where the animals are respected as well as their environment.
- Expert local guides to help you get the most out of your travel adventure
Included in your itinerary:
5-Day Car Rental
Internal flight Mexico - Los Cabos (round trip)
- 5 excursions all included(transport from your hotel to the excursion, eco-taxes, entrance fee)
5 comfortable nights in unique accommodation
- Arrive at Los Cabos airport in the early morning (around 8h00-9h00 AM)
- Picking up of the car at the airport
- Los Cabos -> Cabo Pulmo (1h45 PM)
- Afternoon: Diving for first-time and certified divers
- Diving/snorkeling: in the Sea of Cortez, one of the most beautiful places in the world, known for its diverse seafloor.
- Hiking, fishing, and kayaking also await you -- a perfect way to end your day!
- Night: Cabo Pulmo in a
well-appointed eco-friendly Bungalow with private bathroom
Then off to La Paz, Baja California's capital -- the perfect spot for enjoying the beach, vast landscapes, and water activities!
- Day: La Paz and its beaches
- Los Cabos -> La Paz (2h30)
- Discover the town of La Paz: explore its streets and historic buildings!
- Whale Museum: an interactive museum where you'll discover all the secrets of these remarkable mammals.
- Lunch at a quaint local restaurant (included).
- Enjoy a swim and a stroll along the beaches of Tecolote and Balandra (voted most beautiful beach in Mexico for 2017).
- Night: while in La Paz, you'll stay at a comfortable hotel with sea
views. You'll be able to lounge in the pool, and then it's
off to enjoy regional specialties at the hotel's charming restaurant.
- Day: Isla Espiritu Santo
- One of the most incredible and fun tours you'll experience in Baja California.
- Your adventure includes: snorkeling, swimming with sea bass in their natural habitat, and watching various species of birds, multicolored fish and coral reef.
- You'll also visit Playa Ensenada Grande, where you'll be able
to stop and relax by the sea and enjoy a ceviche lunch!
- Night: Overnight stay in the same comfortable hotel in La Paz.
- We will leave early in the morning to go to the north of the peninsula
We will stop by a local restaurant to have a delicious breakfast
- In Magdalena Bay, we will take a small boat which will bring us to observe grey whales
We will visit the mangrove and see birds
We will walk in the local dunes
- Night: A peaceful haven where you'll spend your evening in a well-appointed eco-friendly cabana near El Cajete beach. An environmentally friendly retreat in the heart of nature, surrounded by soothing sounds of the ocean.
You'll spend the day at a self-sufficient eco-friendly ranch, and meet with the family who lives there.
- You will snorkel with the famous whale-shark in the La Paz bay with a biologist guide.
- After a delightful lunch, you will go to swim with a friendly sea lions colony.
- Night: Overnight stay in the same eco-friendly cabana near El Cajete beach .
- El Cajete -> Todos Santos (1h40)
- Free time to visit the beautiful town of Todos Santos
- Todos Santos -> San José de los Cabos (1h15)
- Flight back to Mexico (arounf 7:00 PM)